PROBLEMS OF UKRAINIAN MANAGEMENT AND FUNCTIONING OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC SYSTEM DURING THE TRANSFORMATION PERIOD
The purpose of the article is to identify and analyze the problems of formation and formation of Ukrainian state management taking into account the historical context and consequences of implemented reforms in the economy, in particular, the analysis of the consequences of its functioning and ascertaining the reasons that led to the creation of a specific Ukrainian nomenclature bureaucracy. The material used for researching and increasing the objectivity and authenticity was selected from data that has been received and published in the official sources. To provide the analysis of trends in tendencies and risks, the authors chose the twenty years dynamics of the effectiveness indicators in the field of public administration in Ukraine according to World Bank reports (Worldwide, 2010). In order to avaluate the "shadow" economy influence, the authors included the data about its dynamics according to “Obozrevatel.ua” - 2017 (Ukraina, 2017), compared with the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) data for 2012-2017 (Corruption, 2017). The article deals with the genesis of the development of socio-economic relations in Ukraine while building up a market economy in the period of 1990-2016. It also includes the analysis of the domestic management functioning and effectiveness. It is stated that in the absence of experience concerning the functioning of state institutions and society in the market economy, the low efficiency of the management system Ukraine has failed to form a market economy system in a timely and balanced manner. There is an urgent need in the society for reforming public administration following the example of the client model of public administration, or public managerism as a democratic and open to society management system. For several decades in the absence of the necessary level of knowledge, a market economy, a critical mass of managers of the highest and middle level, a single political will regarding timeliness, direction and scope of reforms, as well as the lack of consistency and legal succession of all branches of power, the existing Ukrainian corrupt bureaucratic apparatus has failed to implement necessary socio-economic changes in Ukrainian society and ensure an appropriate trust in the authorities and support of their actions.
2. Derzhavna sluzhba v Ukraini u 2005-2012 rokakh (osnovni pokaznyky iakisnoho ta kil'kisnoho skladu) ) [Civil service in Ukraine in 2005-2012 (key indicators of qualitative and quantitative composition)]. (2013, July 29). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Infolight: http://infolight.org.ua/content/derzhavna-sluzhba-v-ukrayini-u-2005-2012-rokah-osnovni-pokazniki-yakisnogo-ta-kilkisnogo-skladu [in Ukrainian]
3. Hajdenko, P. P., & Davydov, Y. N. (1991). Problema biurokratyy u Maksa Vebera [The problem of bureaucracy in Max Weber]. Voprosy filosofii(3), 174-182 [in Russian].
4. Khachaturian, K. V. (2009). Pereoriientatsiia derzhavnoho upravlinnia na potreby hromadian: nova ievropejs'ka model' ta Ukrainy [Reorientation of public administration to the needs of citizens: a new European model and Ukraine]. Visnyk Kyivs'kogo mizhnarodnogo universytetu. Mizhnarodni vidnosyny(8). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from http://www.kymu.edu.ua/vmv/v/08/khachaturian.htm [in Ukrainian]
5. Palyoha, V. (2012, October 8). Dovira iak vazhlyvyj element formuvannia publichnoi polityky ta upravlinnia v Ukraini [Trust as an important element in shaping public policy and governance in Ukraine]. Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Risks for tomorrow: http://www.ryzyk.in.ua/2012/10/blog-post.html [in Ukrainian]
6. Rachyns'kyj, A., & Pantelejchuk, І. (2010). Vitchyzniana biurokratiia ta ii rol' u protsesakh modernizatsii derzhavnoho upravlinnia [Domestic bureaucracy and its role in the processes of modernization of public administration]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii derzhavnoho upravlinnia pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy(3), 38-47. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vnadu_2010_3_7 [in Ukrainian]
7. Trunov, A. (2016). Realization of the paradigm of prescribed control of a nonlinear object as the problem on maximization of adequacy. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4(4), 50-58. doi:10.15587/1729-4061.2016.75674
8. Trunov, A. (2016). Recurrent approximation as the tool for expansion of functions and modes of operation of neural network. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5(4), 41-48. doi:10.15587/1729-4061.2016.81298
9. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy Pro optymizatsiiu systemy tsentral'nykh orhaniv vykonavchoi vlady [On optimization of the system of central executive authorities]. (2010, December 9). Retrieved from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1085/2010 [in Ukrainian]
10. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy Pro Zahal'ne polozhennia pro ministerstvo, inshyj tsentral'nyj orhan derzhavnoi vykonavchoi vlady Ukrainy [Decree of the President of Ukraine On the General Provisions on the Ministry, another central body of the state executive po. (1996, March 12). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/179/96 [in Ukrainian]
11. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy Pro zakhody schodo vprovadzhennia Kontseptsii administratyvnoi reformy v Ukraini [On Measures to Implement the Concept of Administrative Reform in Ukraine]. (1998, July 22). Retrieved September 19, 2018, from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/810/98 [in Ukrainian]
12. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy Pro zminy u strukturi tsentral'nykh orhaniv vykonavchoi vlady [About changes in the structure of central executive bodies]. (1999, December 15). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1573/99 [in Ukrainian]
13. Ukraina tretia v sviti po doli "tin'ovoi" ekonomiky [Ukraine is the third in the world by the fate of the "shadow" economy]. (2017, October 28). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Obozrevatel: https://www.obozrevatel.com/ukr/finance/ukraina-potrapila-v-rejting-krain-iz-tinovoyu-ekonomikoyu.htm?obozrevatellang=uk [in Ukrainian]
14. Weber, M. (1947). The Theory of Social and Economic Organization. New York: Oxford University Press. Retrieved September 21, 2018, from https://books.google.ru/books?id=G3TYBu6-4G0C&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#v=onepage&q&f=false
15. Worldwide Governance Indicators. (2010). Retrieved September 19, 2018, from The Worldwide Governance Indicators (WGI) project: http://info.worldbank.org/governance/wgi/#reports
16. Zakon Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy Pro tsentral'ni orhany vykonavchoi vlady [Law of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on central executive authorities]. (2011, March 17). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3166-17 [inUkrainian]
17. Zakon Verkhovnoi Rady URSR Pro Radu Ministriv Ukrains'koi RSR [Law of the Supreme Soviet of the Ukrainian SSR on the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR]. (1978, December 19). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4157-09 [inUkrainian]
18. Zakon Verkhovnoi Rady URSR Pro Radu Ministriv Ukrains'koi RSR [Law of the Supreme Soviet of the Ukrainian SSR on the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR]. (1997). Retrieved September 21, 2018, from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine.
Abstract views: 33 PDF Downloads: 18