PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION OF FORMS OF THE STATE FUNCTIONS REALIZATION
The role of the state is constantly changing in the system of public-private partnership projects implementation. The functions of the state, having a purely theoretical basis for the development of public administration, are transformed through the practical implementation of mechanisms. Thus, the formation of innovative mechanisms of public administration in the field of health care requires reviewing the content and forums for the implementation of state functions.
Changing the functions of the state leads to the transformation of the government system, which is associated with the changing geopolitical challenges that change the ideological, social and political processes in the states. The content and composition of the main functions of the state is changing to the historical development of society to a greater extent functions change their forms of realization with changing political, ideological and economic conditions. Through the implementation of public-private partnership projects in the field of health, a set of functions of the state is realized, which is conditioned by the functional orientation, object affiliation, form of realization of the social function.
In the context of exploring the role of the state in the implementation of public-private partnership projects, great importance is attached to the transformation of the functional role of the state. In order to determine the directions of transformation of the functions of the state, the article considers approaches to their classification, as a result of which priority functions are assigned, which include ensuring national security in conditions of external threats (military); the country's economic policy in the context of the global financial crisis and high risk of default; implementation of sustainable development policy in the conditions of ecological crisis; Refugee policies that are specific to individual EU countries in the midst of influxes of refugees from the Middle East; coronavirus pandemic health policy.
In addition, the functions of the state are defined by the nature of their implementation in the context of implementation of public-private partnership mechanisms in the field of health care.
2. Babaev, S.V. (2001) Teoriya funktsiya sovremennogo rossiyskogo gosudarstva [Theory function of the modern Russian state]: Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. N.-Novgorod, [in Russian].
3. Bul'ba, V. (2011) Social'ni funkcii' derzhavy jak fundamental'na kategorija derzhavno-upravlins'koi' nauky [Social functions of the state as a fundamental category of public administration science]. Retrieved from http://www.kbuapa.kharkov.ua/e-book/putp/2011-4/doc/1/01.pdf [in Ukrainian].
4. Vengerov, A.B. (2000) Teoriya gosudarstva i prava [Theory of State and Law], M. : Yurisprudentsiya, [in Russian].
5. Glebov, V.P. (1999) Sushchnostno-substantsional'nyy i funktsional'nyy podkhody v issledovanii gosudarstvennykh i pravovykh yavleniy [Essentially substantial and functional approaches in the study of state and legal phenomena]. Problemy teorii gosudarstva i prava – Problems of the theory of state and law. M.N. Marchenko (Ed.). M. : Prospekt,. pp. 144–161. [in Ukrainian].
6. Dzeveljuk, M. (2016) Nomenklatura funkcii' suchasnoi' derzhavy [Nomenclature of the function of the modern state]. Retrieved from http://pgp-journal.kiev.ua/archive/2016/11/35.pdf [in Ukrainian].
7. Klimov, O.O. (2005) Dejaki pytannja klasyfikacii' funkcij derzhavy ta form i metodiv i'h zdijsnennja [Some questions of classification of functions of the state and forms and methods of their implementation]. Pravo i bezpeka − Law and security. 4−5, 17−20. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kolomojec', O.V. (2013) Funkcii' derzhavy u suchasnomu derzhavoznavstvi: teoretychni problemy [Functions of the State in Contemporary State Studies: Theoretical Problems], Naukovyj visnyk Mizhnarodnogo gumanitarnogo universytetu – Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanities University, 5, 41–44 [in Ukrainian].
9. Komarov, S.A. & Mal'ko, A.V. (2001) Teoriya gosudarstva i prava [Theory of State and Law]. Moscow. : Norma, [in Russian].
10. Kotjuk, V.O. (2005) Zagal'na teorija derzhavy i prava [General theory of state and law]. Kyiv: Atika [in Ukrainian].
11. Marushhak, O.A. (2019) Funkcii' derzhavy: vyznachennja ponjattja [Functions of the state: definition of the concept]. Retrieved from http://www.law.stateandregions.zp.ua/archive/3_2019/5.pdf [in Ukrainian].
12. Melikhova, A.V. (2006) Funktsii sovetskogo i sovremennogo rossiyskogo gosudarstva [The functions of the Soviet and modern Russian state], Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kazan' [in Russian].
13. Morozova, L.A. (1993) Funktsii Rossiyskogo gosudarstva na sovremennom etape [The functions of the Russian state at the present stage]. Gosudarstvo i pravo – State and law, 6, 98–108 [in Russian].
14. Motyl', I.I. (2007) Stanovlennja ta rozvytok vnutrishnih funkcij ukrai'ns'koi' derzhavy [Formation and development of internal functions of the Ukrainian state]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
15. Murza, V.V. (2011) Ponjattja ta vydy funkcij suchasnoi' derzhavy [Concepts and types of functions of the modern state]. Visnyk Harkivs'kogo nacional'nogo universytetu vnutrishnih sprav – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs, 4, 42-50 [in Ukrainian].
16. Marchenko, M.N. (Eds.) (1998) Obshchaya teoriya gosudarstva i prava [General Theory of State and Law]. Moscow: Zertsalo, T. 1 : Teoriya gosudarstva [in Russian].
17. Olejnykov, S.M. (2012) Funkcii' derzhavy i pravovi formy i'i' dijal'nosti [Functions of the state and legal forms of its activities]. Retrieved from http://dspace.nulau.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/2017/1/Oleynikov_150.pdf [in Ukrainian].
18. Olejnykov, S.M. (2013) Funkcii' derzhavy: metodologichni skladovi i rozvytok v umovah globalizacii' [Functions of the state: methodological components and development in the conditions of globalization]. Retrieved from http://dspace.nlu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/6591/1/Olejnikov.pdf [in Ukrainian].
19. Khropanyuk, V.N. (2001) Teoriya gosudarstva i prava [Theory of State and Law]. Moscow: Interstil' [in Russian].
20. Cherdantsev, A.F. (1999) Teoriya gosudarstva i prava [Theory of State and Law]. Moscow: Yurayt [in Russian].
21. Chernogolovkin, N.V. (1970) Teoriya funktsiy sotsialisticheskogo gosudarstva [The theory of functions of a socialist state]. Moscow: Yurid. lit.[in Russian].
22. Shaj, R. Ja. (2014) Pryncypy ta formy realizacii' funkcij derzhavy [Principles and forms of realization of functions of the state..]. Retrieved from: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/29218/1/020_116_123.pdf [in Ukrainian].
23. Shestaev, N.T. (1992) Funktsii i struktura gosudarstva [Functions and structure of the state]. Moscow: MVShM [in Russian].
24. Braillard, Ph. (1994) Les relations internationales: une nouvelle discipline. T.M. 3e trim, 21–34 [in English].
25. Yemelyanov V. M. (2012). Rozvytok partnerskykh vidnosyn biznesu i vlady v systemi derzhavnoho upravlinnia stalym rozvytkom Ukrainy: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Development of business-government partnerships in the system of public administration in Ukraine's sustainable development: theory, methodology, practice]. Mykolaiv : Yemelyanova T. V., [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 17 PDF Downloads: 9