Assignment of copyright
If an article is accepted for publication in the Journal "Public Administration and Regional Development" the author must sign the agreement on the transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the mail (the original) or email (scanned copy) of the Journal.
The author guarantees that the submitted manuscript:
- does not infringe upon a copyright of any third party;
- was not published in any other journals and has not been submitted for consideration to any other journals.
The author transfers to the Editorial board of the Journal “Public Administration and Regional Development” non-exclusive license for the full term of copyright for
- publication of this article and distribution of printed copies;
- distribution of electronic copies for all electronic media and formats (posting on the Journal’s official web-site, any e-print services and electronic databases or repositories).
The author keeps the rights to:
- Make copies of the Article (all or part) for teaching purposes.
- Include the Article (all or part) in a research thesis or dissertation.
- Make oral presentation of the Article (all or part) and to include a summary and/or highlights of it in papers distributed at such presentations or in conference proceedings.
- Include electronic copies of the Article (including final published Journal format) on:
- Personal authors’ web-resources (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- Web-resources of the Institutions (including their repositories) where Authors worked when research for the Article was carried out;
- Noncommercial web-resources of open access (arXiv.org, and etc.).
In all cases the appropriative bibliographic citation or URL on the official Journal web-site must be included.