The Editorial Board of “Public Administration and Regional Development” is to be fully committed to good publication practice and accept the responsibility for fulfilling the duties and responsibilities, as set by COPE Code of Conduct (Committee on Publication ethics)..
In accordance with these standards and in order to improve the quality of scientific publications, to improve the cooperation of authors, editors, reviewers and readers, the journal, along with all participants in the process of scientific publications, adheres to the following principles.
1. The Editor of the Journal is responsible for publishing scientific manuscripts. The judgment of the supplied works is lead due to their scientific, intellectual and ethical quality only. The Editor has a right to decline the articles if any reasonable factors like: plagiarism, false information, divergence of the article writing standards.
2. The Editor and cooperators do not have the right to use the scientific manuscripts of the authors without their consent, even if the article is not published.
3. The editor must keep confidential information and ideas contained in scientific manuscripts and not use them for personal purposes. In the event of a conflict of interest between the author and the reviewer, the editor shall submit the materials for consideration to another member of the editorial board.
4. The editor reviews complaints and comments about the submitted scientific manuscripts and takes steps to resolve them.
5. Reviewers of the scientific journal “Public Administration and Regional Development” carry out a scientific examination of copyright works, while maintaining full confidentiality, excluding any possibility of transferring scientific materials to other persons for familiarization or for the purpose of discussing them.
6. All materials, including unpublished ones, cannot be used by reviewers for their own needs without the written consent of the author.
7. In evaluating scientific materials, reviewers should provide objective and reasoned recommendations, excluding personal criticism and biased attitude towards the author.
8. The authors submit only original works to the journal, they bear full responsibility for their authenticity and novelty. When using or quoting someone's work, it is necessary to indicate the author and make reference to it or give him written permission to use the information. Noncompliance of this rule will be accepted as plagiarism and unethical behavior.
9. In the case of any flaws or errors found in the scientific research the author should inform the editorial collegium for disposal of the found mistakes.
10. Authors should not provide the same article to more than one journal. All co-authors should be marked as one taking part in the scientific research. Linking people who have not got any reference to the scientific research is forbidden.