MECHANISMS OF RELATIONSHIPS AND INTERACTION OF PUBLIC ASSOCIATIONS WITH INSTITUTES OF THE GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES
It is noted that the diversity of forms of activity of public associations creates favorable conditions for dialogue between authorities and population, strengthening of social stability. The study of the problem allows us to conclude that positive dynamics in the activities of public associations. Effective interaction of active civil society and a strong state is an essential condition for the harmonious development of both. Of course, not all state and local authorities are interested in working with public entities. The development of forms of interaction between local governments and the public depends in many ways not so much on the socioeconomic status of local entities as on the level of institutionalization and social activity of the nonprofit sector itself. But the interaction between the authorities and other civil society institutions is a dynamically developing system consisting of the following sub-systems: the cultural-ideological subsystem, which is characterized by an active civic position; a management-legal sub-system that represents a rejection of the hierarchical control system open to democratic relations, the establishment of broad horizontal ties in the system of political networks; economic subsystem, which seeks to withdraw from monopoly, aimed at involving each able-bodied person in participation in the affairs of society.
It is determined that public associations, being the body representing the interests of different sectors of the population, interact with different institutions of state power. They work closely with the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the expertise of socially significant documents on regional development and local self-government, actively cooperating with the Committee on State Building, Regional Policy and Local Self-Government of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Efforts are directed at solving the following main tasks: development of a general strategy for regional development; implementation of priority national projects in the regions. study of legal practice practice.
Proposed by considering financial-economic and resource possibilities of interaction between civil society institutions, focusing on the positive role of state institutions in developing investment activities, attracting additional financial and material resources to the social sphere, and coordinating the joint development of programs and projects. Positive influence on the quality of such interaction can be guardianship councils, coordination and expert councils with the authorities. The purpose of the public examination process is to establish consistency between the activities of the authorities and the social interests of citizens, as well as to formulate proposals for achieving such compliance. Public expertise should be carried out by professionally trained experts at the request of the authorities as well as at the request of non-governmental organizations. The tasks of the public examination of acceptance of documents are: formulation of reasoned opinions on the compliance of documents with the provisions of socio-economic policy, goals and objectives of development and functioning of civil society; evaluation of documents on the subject of compliance with constitutional norms, legitimate interests of citizens and submission of opinion on the expediency and admissibility of their implementation; revealing of the provisions of documents leading to negative social consequences, estimation of possible scales of such influence; Making suggestions on possible solutions to a social problem. In this regard, the author supports the conceptual model of the organization of public examination of bills and the formulation of its result in the form of a social passport.
2. Putnam R. (1996). Chtoby demokratija srabotala. Grazhdanskie tradicii v sovremennoj Italii [Making Democracy Work. Civic Traditions in Modern Italy]. Moscow: Ad Marginem [in Russian].
3. Statystychna informatsiia za osnovnymy napriamkamy diial'nosti HUYu ta terytorial'nykh orhaniv iustytsii z pytan' lehalizatsii ob'iednan' hromadian, derzhavnoi reiestratsii ZMI ta informatsijnykh ahentstv za I kvartal 2014. [Statistical information on the main activities Guyu and territorial justice on the legalization of citizens united, state registration of media and news agencies for I quarter 2014]. Retrieved from: http://www.drsu.gov.ua/show/12734
4. Latsyba, M.V., Shymchuk A.O. (2013). Yak rozumity novyj zakon “Pro hromads'ki ob'iednannia” [How to understand the new law “On Public Associations”]. Retrieved from: www.ucipr.kiev.ua/userfiles/new_law_NGO2013(1).pdf.
5. Tsili rozvytku tysiacholittia [The Millennium Development Goals]. Retrieved from: http://ukraine2015.org.ua/tsili.
6. Partnerstvo Vidkrytyj uriad [Open Government Partnership]. Retrieved from: http://ogp.gov.ua/content/%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE-%D1%96%D0%BD%D1%96%D1%86%D1%96%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%83.
7. Prezydent Ukrainy vetuvav Zakon Ukrainy “Pro sluzhbu v orhanakh mistsevoho samovriaduvannia”. AMU vyslovliuie sturbovanist' [The President of Ukraine vetoed the Law of Ukraine “On Service in Local Self-Government Bodies”. The AUC is concerned]. Retrieved from: http://auc.org.ua/novyna/prezydent-ukrayiny-vetuvav-zakon-ukrayiny-pro-sluzhbu-v-organah-miscevogo-samovryaduvannya.
8. Prohrama dlia Ukrainy z rozshyrennia prav i mozhlyvostej na mistsevomu rivni, pidzvitnosti ta rozvytku “U-LEAD z Yevropoiu” [The program for Ukraine on empowerment at the local level, accountability and development of “U-LEAD with Europe”]. Retrieved from:http://donors.decentralization.gov.ua/project/u-lead.
9. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy “Pro pershocherhovi zakhody z rozvytku mistsevoho samovriaduvannia v Ukraini na 2017 rik” pryjniatyj 07.12.2016 r. # 545/2016 [Decree of the President of Ukraine “On Priority Measures for the Development of Local Self-Government in Ukraine for 2017” Property from December 7, 2016 # 545/2016”]. Retrieved from: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/545/2016.
10. Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy “Deiaki pytannia realizatsii Kontseptsii reformuvannia mistsevoho samovriaduvannia ta terytorial'noi orhanizatsii vlady v Ukraini” pryjniate 22.09.2016 r. # 688-r. [The order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “Some issues of implementation of the Concept for the reform of local self-government and territorial organization of power in Ukraine” Property from September 22, 2016, # 688-p.”. Retrieved from: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/ua/npas/249350402.
11. Osnovni tendentsii ta problemy realizatsii “Natsional'noi stratehii spryiannia rozvytku hromadians'koho suspil'stva v Ukraini na 2016-2020 roky” [Main Trends and Problems of Implementation of the “National Strategy for Promoting the Development of Civil Society in Ukraine for 2016-2020”]. Retrieved from: http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/2474/
12. Hobbes, T. (2001). Leviafan, ili Materija, forma i vlast' gosudarstva cerkovnogo i grazhdans'kogo[Leviathan, or Matter, the form and power of the church and civilian state]. Moscow [in Russian].
13. Sajt blahodijnoho fondu Tvorchyj tsentr TTsK [The site of Creative Center]. Retrieved from: http://ccc-tck.org.ua.
14. Freedom in the World 2015. Retrieved from: https://www. freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2015/ukraine.
15. Wallerstein, I. (2006). Mirosistemnyj analiz: Vvedenie [World System Analysis: Introduction]. Moscow [in Russian].
16. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro profesijni spilky, ikh prava ta harantii diial'nosti” vid 15.09.1999 r. No 1045-XIV [Law of Ukraine “On trade unions, their rights and guarantees of activity: dated September 15, 1999 # 1045-XIV]. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, vol. 45, Art. 397.
17. Molodtsov, O.V. (2012). Asotsiatsii orhaniv mistsevoho samovriaduvannia iak sub'iekty lobiiuvannia [Associations of local self-government bodies as subjects of lobbying]. Aktual'ni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia – Actual problems of public administration. 1 (7), pp. 183–192.
18. Postanova Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy “Pro Rekomendatsii parlaments'kykh slukhan' na temu: “Stan dotrymannia prav vnutrishn'o peremischenykh osib ta hromadian Ukrainy, iaki prozhyvaiut' na tymchasovo okupovanij terytorii Ukrainy ta na tymchasovo nekontrol'ovanij terytorii v zoni provedennia antyterorystychnoi operatsii” vid 31.03.2016 r. # 1074-VIII [Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine “About the recommendations of the parliament hearings on the topic: “The state of observance of the rights of internally displaced persons and citizens of Ukraine residing in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine and temporarily uncontrolled territory in the area of antiterrorist operation”. March 31, 2016, # 1074-VIII] Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, vol. 18. Art. 203.
19. Bashtannik, V.V. (2002). Derzhavne upravlinnia v systemi vladno-partijnoi vzaiemodii [State administration in the system of powerparty interaction]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
20. Bobro, A. (2002). Dosvid realizatsii funktsii zabezpechennia zv'iazkiv uriadiv z hromads'kistiu v krainakh Yevropejs'koho Soiuzu i SShA ta napriamy vykorystannia joho v Ukraini [The Experience of Implementing the Functioning of Government Relations with the Public in the Countries of the European Union and the USA and the Directions of Its Use in Ukraine] Materialy naukprakt. conferencii Formuvannya demokratychnoho ta efektyvnoho derzhavnoho upravlinnya v Ukrayini [Conference Proceedings of the International Conference “Formation of Democratic and Effective Public Administration in Ukraine”]. Kyiv (pp. 305-312).
21. Datsij, N.V. (2015). Svitovyj dosvid stanovlennia i rozvytku hromadians'koho suspil'stva i sotsial'noi derzhavy [World experience of the formation and development of civil society and social state]. Visnyk Natsional'noho universytetu tsyvil'noho zakhystu Ukrainy. 4 (1), pp. 25-34.
22. Kononenko, M.M. (2007). Sotsial'na solidarnist': vytoky, zmist ta znachennia dlia efektyvnoi vzaiemodii mistsevoi vlady z hromadianamy [Social solidarity: origins, content and significance for effective interaction of local authorities with citizens]. Aktual'ni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnya. 2 (32), pp. 160-167.
23. Ladichenko, V. (2016). Problemy vzaiemodii derzhavy i hromadians'koho suspil'stva [Problems of State and Civil Society Interaction]. Publichne pravo. 4 (24), pp. 18-25.
24. Lendiel, M. (2014). Suchasni metodolohichni pidkhody do doslidzhennia lokal'nykh politychnykh protsesiv (na prykladi krain Tsentral'no-Skhidnoi Yevropy) [Modern methodological approaches to the study of local political processes (for example, the countries of Central and Eastern Europe)]. Byuleten filosofiya. Vol. 1. Retrieved from: http:/ /filos.lnu.edu.ua/bulletin_philosophy/ua/docs/visnyk01/articles/lendiel.pdf.
25. Misyura, V.Ya. (2006). Osoblyvosti vzaiemodii politychnykh partij ta orhaniv mistsevoho samovriaduvannia v rozbudovi hromadians'koho suspil'stva v Ukraini (derzhavno-upravlins'kyj aspekt) [Peculiarities of the interaction of political parties and local selfgovernment bodies in the development of civil society in Ukraine (statemanagement aspect)]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 18 PDF Downloads: 16