IMPROVEMENT OF THE PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN THE ARMED FORCES OF UKRAINE IN THE CONTEXT OF DEFENSE REFORMS
The article is deals with the problems of the ensuring high-quality personnel of the Armed Forces, forming new mechanisms for attracting specialists to the Armed Forces in the context of defense, personnel and other reforms, taking into account the current international and military factors that influence on the formation of a capable army of Ukraine. The main attention is paid to the formation of an integrated Concept of personnel policy in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The elements of the personnel management system development in the ZSU are determined, namely: reforms in the personnel management system and the introduction of new forms, methods and mechanisms for the implementation of personnel policy; improvement of methods and forms of involvement in the military service of Ukraine; introduction of a personnel reserve of military personnel; development of the personnel training system in accordance with the basic legal acts in the military sphere; optimization of social and humanitarian provision of personnel, adaptation of servicemen to civilian life.
The following directions of improvement of personnel management in the Armed Forces of Ukraine are highlighted: preparation of specialists for personnel services of the Armed Forces on the basis of new standards of attraction, adaptation, military service; introduction of personnel technologies in accordance with NATO standards, bringing them to the world level in order to further integrate the military sphere of Ukraine into a single European security sector; optimization of mechanisms of state management of the military sphere and building on these principles personnel policy in the Armed Forces; Improvement of normative and legal provision in the field of personnel policy both at the state level and at the level of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine - adoption of the relevant Concept; proper financing of the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine; development of social and resource support of the military department at the level of world standards; the development of an optimal structure and determination of the size of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in accordance with the potential capabilities of the state, which will determine the personnel policy in the military sphere and the placement of a state order for the training of military specialists.
2. The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (2013), «Order «Concept of personnel policy in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for the period until 2017» mil.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.mil.gov.ua/diyalnist/kadrova-politika/konczepcziya-kadrovoi-politiki-v-zbrojnih-silah-ukraini/ [in Ukrainian].
3. Medvid, A.P. and Zakharov, O.B. (2011) «The personnel policy in the Armed Forces of Ukraine as the system of the personnel management», Visnik Nacionalnogo universitetu oborony Ukrainy : zb.nauk.pr., vol.3(22), pp.220-224. [in Ukrainian].
4. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2015), The Law of Ukraine “About the quantity of the Armed Forces of Ukraine”, zakon0.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/235-19 [in Ukrainian].
5. Medvid, A.P. and Polovinkyn, I.M. (2010), Systema kadrovogo menegmentu u Zbroynyh Sylah Ukrainy : osoblivosti rozvitku [The system of the personnel management in the Armed Forces of Ukraine: peculiarities of development], AGU ZS, Kyiv, Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
6. The President of Ukraine (2015) «Decree «About the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine «About the National Security Strategy», zakon3.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/287/2015 // [in Ukrainian].
7. The President of Ukraine (2015) «Decree «About the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine «About the new edition of the Military Doctrine of Ukraine», www.president.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.president.gov.ua/documents/5552015-19443 [in Ukrainian].
8. The President of Ukraine (2016) «Decree About the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine «About the Concept of Development of the Security and Defense Sector of Ukraine», zakon2.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/92/2016 [in Ukrainian].
9. The President of Ukraine (2016) «Decree About the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine» «About the Strategic Defense Bulletin of Ukraine», www.president.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.president.gov.ua/documents/2402016-20137 [in Ukrainian].
10. The Official site of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (2015), “NATO-Ukraine Joint Working Group about Defence Reform”, www.nato.int Retrieved from http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_50320.htm [in English].
Abstract views: 15 PDF Downloads: 16