MECHANISMS OF STATE REGULATION OF PROTECTION OF INTERNAL MARKETS OF THE AGRARIAN SECTOR
The article states that in agricultural policy of countries with developed market economy one of the key tasks was and remains the support of rural commodity producers. It is carried out in a variety of ways, including: measures for direct support of agriculture through price, credit, tax and customs policies that contribute to the growth of income of peasants and provide them with extended reproduction in a market economy. It is determined that foreign trade policy forms objective conditions for the advantages of domestic products for consumers. At the same time, it should not restrict the ability to meet broad consumer demand.
It has been determined that in the agricultural policy of countries with developed market economy the support of rural commodity producers is carried out in various ways, including: measures of direct support of agriculture with the help of price, credit, tax and customs policies, which promote the increase of income of peasants and provide them with extended reproduction in conditions of market relations; regulation and coordination of inter-branch links aimed at achieving a balance in all parts of the food chain, removing "bottlenecks" and imbalance in the development and functioning of food markets and vertically integrated systems, the use of scientific and technological progress and advanced technologies; support of agrarian cooperation bodies, territorial and food unions and associations of rural producers, and other non-governmental organizations representing the interests of the peasantry at all levels of government, including the government; provision of employment in the agricultural sector and the corresponding level of living of the rural population.
It is proposed to include in the number of instruments payment of payments in kind for each agricultural output hectare of non-production products brought out of agricultural production combined combination of programs of insurance and lending with production quotations, fixed payments, depending on the previous dynamics of production in exchange for the conditions imposed on the restriction of production and compliance with environmental requirements, mandatory insurance and annual reports on their activities. Important role at this stage is played by measures of state regulation that impede the monopolization of market activity and promote equality between small and large market players.
The necessity of such actions in the conditions of overproduction is substantiated by world experience. The Single Agricultural Policy (EAP) in the EU member states is a vivid example of successful agricultural market regulation, consisting of three main elements: market policy; structural and rural development policies. Coherence in this "particularly sensitive" segment of the economy has become a factor in European economic integration. The European experience is especially interesting because it is regulated at the supranational level, is complex and flexible. There are two rules for state regulation of the EU agricultural sector: it is forbidden to sell imported goods at a price below the domestic market price, and for those who import products to the countries of the Commonwealth, it is necessary to make a difference in the budget of the EU (partly in the budget of the country that imports the products) between the marginal price and the price of the world market. This difference is called the payout for an agreement. The EU support policy that has been carried out has greatly stimulated the export of agricultural products and contributed to the transformation of the EU from a net importer to a net exporter for a number of commodity positions. We have indicated that the most important advantage of the EU, in comparison with Ukraine, is the existence of a non-liberal-tariff system for regulating the external market, and a system of compensatory payments and payments. This enables exporters from the European Union to automatically enter the Russian market, at least with the same prices that exist in Ukraine, regardless of the cost to the EU.
2. Analitychna zapyska schodo vprovadzhennia najbil'sh vazhlyvykh investytsijnykh proektiv, iaki realizuiut'sia v ahropromyslovomu kompleksi rehioniv stanom na 1 sichnia 2017 roku [Analytical note by implementation of most important investment projects implemented in the agricultural sector of the regions on January 1, 2017]. Retrieved from: http://minagro.gov.ua.
3. Kompaniia ED&F Man-Ukraina zapustyla novyj zroshuval'nyj kompleks (2017) [Company ED&F Man-Ukraine launched the new of irrigation complex (2017)]. Retrieved from: http://ucab.ua/ua/pres_sluzhba/novosti/kompaniya _edf_manukraina_zapustila_noviy_zroshuvalniy_kompleks [in Ukrainian].
4. Kapital'ni investytsii za 2016 rik [Capital investment in 2016]. Retrieved from: http://minagro.gov.ua/monitoring?nid=23417.
5. Kisil, M. (2017). U I kvartali 2017 roku zberehlasia tendentsiia znachnoho zrostannia investytsij u sil's'ke hospodarstvo [In I quarter 2017 is preserved trend of significant growth in investment in agriculture]. Retrieved from: http://www.iae.org.ua/presscentre/archnews/ 2012--2017-.html.
6. Riven' investytsij v ahrosektor perevyschyv dokryzovyj period [The level of investment in the agricultural sector exceeded the pre-crisis period]. Retrieved from: http://ucab.ua/ua/pres_sluzhba/novosti/riven_investitsiy_v_agrosektor _perevischiv_dokrizoviy_period [in Ukrainian].
7. V Ukraini zapratsiuvav majdanchyk dlia poshuku investytsij v ahrarni proekty [In Ukraine began to work a platform for the investment search in agricultural projects]. Retrieved from: http://agroportal.ua/ua/news/tekhnologii/ v-ukraine-zarabotala-ploshchadka-dlya-poiska-investitsii-v-agrarnye-proekty/?_utl_t =fb [in Ukrainian].
8. The official site of Platforms of development agribusiness AGROTALKS. Retrieved from: http://agrotalks.com/investagro [in Ukrainian].
9. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro derzhavnu pidtrymku sil's'koho hospodarstva v Ukraini” # 1791-19 vid 01.01.2017 [The Law of Ukraine “On State Support to Agriculture in Ukraine” # 1791-19 from 01.01.2017)]. Retrieved from: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1877-15.
10. Zhmurko I.V.(2015). Ryzyky v ahrarnomu sektori ta neobkhidnist' ikh strakhuvannia [Risks in the agrarian sector and the need for their insurance]. Economy of agroindustrial complex. Vol. 4, pp. 25-27.
11. Ostapenko O.M.(2013). Udoskonalennia vitchyznianoi systemy strakhuvannia ahrariiv z urakhuvanniam zarubizhnoho dosvidu [Improvement of the domestic insurance system for agrarians in the light of foreign experience]. Economy: realities of time. Vol. 5(10), pp. 38-45.
12. Sholoyko, A.C. (2009). Pryntsypy obov'iazkovoho strakhuvannia v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky [Principles of compulsory insurance in a market economy]. Ekonomika APK. Vol. 10, pp.55-58.
13. Ukrainian agribusiness market in 2017. Retrieved from: http://agroinsurance.com [in Ukrainian].
14. Martseniuk-Rozar'onova, O.V. (2014). Kharakterystyka ta stan rozvytku strakhovoho rynku Ukrainy [Feature and state of development of the insurance market of Ukraine]. Ekonomichni nauky. Vol.7, pp. 48-50.
15. Accounting and Finance of the AIC. Retrieved from: http://magazine.faaf.org.ua/zabezpechennya-strahovogo-zahistuagrarnih-tovarovirobnikiv.html [in Ukrainian].
16. Newsletter: officially about taxes. Retrieved from: http://www.visnuk.com.ua/ua/pubs/id/8247 [in Ukrainian].
17. Economic Content and Importance of Agricultural Insurance. Retrieved from: http://www.agrosvit.info/pdf/4_2017/7.pdf [in Ukrainian].
18. Rating of insurance companies for voluntary insurance of agricultural products for 9 months of 2017. Retrieved from: https://forinsurer.com/ratings/nonlife/17/9/76 [in Ukrainian].
19. Hryshova, I. Yu., Diachenko, O. P. (2016). Diievist' mekhanizmiv derzhavnoho upravlinnia v sferi protydii tin'ovij ekonomitsi v Ukraini [Effectiveness of the mechanisms of state administration in the area of counteraction to the shadow economy in Ukraine]. Pravo ta derzhavne upravlinnia. Vol. 3, pp. 183-189.
20. Diachenko, O.P. (2017). Zapobihannia poshyrenniu suchasnykh tendentsij rozvytku tin'ovoi ekonomiky z pozytsii efektyvnoho derzhavnoho upravlinnia [Prevention of shaking the modern trends of the shadow economy from the standpoint of effective public administration]. Naukovi zapysky Instytutu zakonodavstva Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy. Vol. 5, pp. 114-120.
21. Naumov, O.B. (2016). Ekonomiko-politychni konflikty na suchasnomu etapi [Economic-political conflicts at the present stage]. Ukrainskyj zhurnal prykladnoi ekonomiky. Vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 36-49.
22. Hryshova, I.Iu., Krasnoruckyj, O.O. (2015). Koruptsijni ryzyky ta zarubizhna metodolohiia ikh otsinky v systemi ekonomichnoi bezpeky [Corruption risks and foreign methodology of their estimation in the system of economic security]. Problemy i perspektyvy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia : naukovyj zhurnal. Vol 4 (4), pp.40-46.
23. Grishova, I.Ju., Krasnoruckij, O.O. (2016). Nauchnye podhody k metodologii vyjavlenija jelementov tenevoj dejatel'nosti na predprijatijah Ukrainy [Scientific approaches to the methodology of revealing the elements of shadow activity at Ukrainian enterprises]. Vestnik Ivanovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija «Jekonomika». Vol. 1(27), pp.13-18.
24. Hryshova, I. Yu, Hnatieva, T. M. (2016). Upravlinnia ryzykamy u konteksti stratehii antykryzovoho upravlinnia [Risk Management in the Context of the Anti-Crisis Management Strategy]. Ukrainskyj zhurnal prykladnoi ekonomiky. Vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 32-40.
25. Naumov, O.B. (2016). Instytutsijni determinanty j stratehichni napriamy ekonomichnoho rozvytku natsional'noho hospodarstva [Institutional determinants and strategic directions of economic development of the national economy]. Naukovi zapysky Instytutu zakonodavstva Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy. Vol. 5, pp.89-95.
26. Davydiuk, O. O. (2015). Ekspertni metody otsinky u vyrishenni ekonomichnykh konfliktiv pidpryiemstv [Expert evaluation methods in solving economic conflicts of enterprises]. Naukovi praci Poltavskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii. Vol. 2(11), pp.106-110.
27. Kravchuk, A.O. (2016). Tin'ovi aspekty ekonomiky Ukrainy v podatkovomu sektori [Shadow aspects of the Ukrainian economy in the tax sector]. Ukrainskyj zhurnal prykladnoi ekonomiky. Ternopilskyj nacionalnyj ekonomichnyj universytet. Vol. 1, no. 3, pp.79-86.
28. Halyckyj, O.M. (2016). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva natsional'noi ekonomiky v umovakh ievrointehratsii [State regulation of agrarian production of the national economy in the conditions of European integration]. Visnyk Sumskoho nacionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu seriia «Ekonomika ta menedzhment». Vol. 8 (69), pp.48-54.
29. Mytiaj, O.V., Khlystun, O.A. (2014). Naukovo-metodolohichni kryterii formuvannia mekhanizmu dosiahnennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstvamy [Scientific and methodological criteria for the formation of a mechanism for achieving economic security by enterprises]. Hlobalni ta nacionalni problemy ekonomiky, vol 2, pp. 630-633. Retrieved from: http://global-national.in.ua/archive/2-2014/128.pdf.
Abstract views: 17 PDF Downloads: 13