State policy in the field of overcoming and countering domestic violence: the experience of Ukraine and Israel
The article analyzes the effectiveness of state policy in overcoming and counteraction domestic violence on the example of the countries of UKRAINE AND ISRAEL. The normative-legal base of protection against domestic violence in Ukraine and Israel has been studied, the structure of the state apparatus of the mentioned countries, which provide overcoming and counteraction to domestic violence, has been considered. The research methodology is based on the principle of priority of universal values. As part of the toolkit of the proposed work used synthesis, comparison, systematization of data for the theoretical justification of the problem mentioned by researchers. An analysis of the current model of protecting children from violence in Israel has led to the conclusion that the child is the focus of society. Meeting child needs and maintaining child mental and physical health are above the interests of the family as a whole. In order to achieve high results in such a policy, the state exercises close control over the lives of the family and parents separately, paying special attention to single-parent families. After analyzing the experience of public policy in overcoming and countering domestic violence, the researchers concluded that in Israel, public policy measures affect all segments of the population and provide for almost all cases of physical and psychological oppression of family members that may occur. This system has a clearly subordinated hierarchy and a well-developed network of departments that not only do their job, but also interact to prevent and overcome the negative consequences of domestic violence. The authors emphasize that the example of work to prevent domestic violence in Israel is characterized by its systemic nature, human orientation and a high degree of sociality. It can be used as a basis for the organization of relevant institutions in Ukraine, which can effectively study and adopt, usually adapting to their own circumstances and goals. Researchers see prospects for further research in the analysis of the world's innovative methods of socio-psychological therapy for the prevention and overcoming of domestic violence, as well as the experience of state institutions of socially developed countries that provide the main directions of this policy.
2. Chernova, O. (2018). Miliony ditei v Ukraini shchoroku staiut svidkamy domashnoho nasylstva — pravozakhysnytsia [Millions of children in Ukraine witness domestic violence every year - a human rights activist]. Hromadske – Public. Retrieved from https://hromadske.ua/posts/protidiya-domashnomu-nasilstvu [in Ukrainian].
3. Domashnie nasylstvo: zhakhlyva statystyka ta alhorytm dii [Domestic violence: horrible statistics and algorithm of action] (2019). mayak.media. Retrieved from https://mayak.media/read/card/53287/domashne-nasilstvo-zhahliva-statistika-ta-algoritm-dii [in Ukrainian].
4. Gelman, Z. (2014). V masshtabah katastrofyi. Posle zayavleniya v politsiyu primirenie nevozmozhno [On the scale of a catastrophe. After reporting to the police, reconciliation is impossible]. Rossiyskaya gazeta-Federalnyiy vyipusk – Russian newspaper-Federal issue, 24. Retrieved from https://rg.ru/2014/02/05/israil.html [in Russian].
5. Klymenko, O. Yu. (2016). Osoblyvosti instytutsionalizatsii sotsialnoho zakhystu ditei u kryzovykh sytuatsiiakh v suchasnomu ukrainskomu suspilstvi [Features of institutionalization of social protection of children in crisis situations in modern Ukrainian society]. Candidate’s thesis - Candidate's theses. Kharkiv: Karazin KNU [in Ukranian].
6. Kochemyrovska, O., Streistianu, D., Khrystova, H. (2010). Efektyvne zapobihannia ta reahuvannia na vypadky nasylstva v simi [Effectively prevent and respond to domestic violence]. Zaporizhzhia: Drukarskyi svit [in Ukrainian].
7. Konstytutsiia Ukrainy [The Constitution of Ukraine] (1996). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy - Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 30. Retrieved from http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80 [in Ukrainian].
8. Marsh D., Stoker, G. (2010). Theory and methods in political science. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan [in English].
9. Plaskon, Ye. (2020). COVID-19, domashnie nasylstvo ta potrebuiuchi: yak pidtrymuiut samotnikh materiv, litnikh liudei ta bezkhatkiv na Lvivshchyni [COVID-19, domestic violence and the needy: how to support single mothers, the elderly and the homeless in the Lviv region]. www.032.ua. Retrieved from https://www.032.ua/news/2765597/covid-19-domasne-nasilstvo-ta-potrebuuci-ak-pidtrimuut-samotnih-materiv-litnih-ludej-ta-bezhatkiv-na-lvivsini [in Ukrainian].
10. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro zatverdzhennia typovykh polozhen pro dennyi tsentr sotsialno-psykholohichnoi dopomohy osobam, yaki postrazhdaly vid domashnoho nasylstva ta/abo nasylstva za oznakoiu statti, ta spetsializovanu sluzhbu pervynnoho sotsialno-psykholohichnoho konsultuvannia osib, yaki postrazhdaly vid domashnoho nasylstva ta/abo nasylstva za oznakoiu statti» [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine «On approval of standard provisions on the day center of social and psychological assistance to victims of domestic violence and / or violence on the basis of the article and specialized service of primary social and psychological counseling of victims of domestic violence and / or violence for article tag»] (2019). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/824-2019-%D0%BF#Text [in Ukrainian].
11. Prevention of Family Violence Law (1991). www.icj.org. Retrieved from https://www.icj.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Israel-Prevention-of-Family-Violence-Law-5751-1991-eng.pdf [in English].
12. Sokolovska, Yu. (2020). Kozhna 5 zhinka v Ukraini stykaietsia z tiieiu chy inshoiu formoiu nasylstva [Every 5th woman in Ukraine faces some form of violence]. www.msp.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://www.msp.gov.ua/news/18311.html [in Ukrainian].
13. Svid, V., Landver, S., Gamliel, G. (2011). Nikto ne smeet prichinyat vam vred [No one dares to harm you]. archive.moia.gov.il. Retrieved from http://archive.moia.gov.il/Publications/NoHarm_ru.pdf [in Russian].
14. V Izraile primut zakon protiv ekonomicheskogo nasiliya v seme [Israel will pass a law against economic violence in the family] (2020). www.vesty.co.il. Retrieved from https://www.vesty.co.il/article/HkR2JCZlD [in Russian].
15. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro Natsionalnu politsiiu» [Law of Ukraine «On the National Police»] (2015). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy - Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 40-41. Retrieved from http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/580-19 [in Ukrainian].
16. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro okhoronu dytynstva» [Law of Ukraine «On Child Protection»] (2001). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy - Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 30. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2402-14#Text [in Ukrainian].
17. Zakon Ukrainy. «Pro zapobihannia ta protydiiu domashnomu nasylstvu» [Law of Ukraine. "On Prevention and Counteraction to Domestic Violence"] (2018). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy - Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 5. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2229-19#Text [in Ukrainian].
18. Zaporozhtsev, A.V., Labun, A.V., Zabroda, D.H., Basysta, I.V., Drozdova, I.V., Bryzhyk, V.O., Musiienko, O.M (2012). Nasylstvo v simi ta diialnist orhaniv vnutrishnikh sprav shchodo yoho podolannia [Domestic violence and law enforcement]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 41 PDF Downloads: 37