Establishment and improvement of mechanisms of innovative development of public administration in Ukraine
Theoretical approaches and practical experience of formation the mechanisms of innovative development of public administration in Ukraine are investigated. The approach to the formation the mechanisms of innovative development of public administration in the country is substantiated. The classification of real projects of state-administrative innovations is specified.
The fact that the defining feature of public administration today is innovative development is beyond doubt for any researcher. Different researchers emphasize different aspects of this process. In some cases, changes are identified with the "stage of transition to a new model of innovative public administration system" and the main problem is the optimal synchronization of changes affecting all aspects of management and essentially lead to the formation of a new public administration system. In other cases, the practical dimension of managerial innovations is emphasized, in connection with which it is stated that "the actual direction of improving public administration is the introduction into its practice of modern methods and technologies of innovation. However, in any case, these are large-scale transformations that are system-creating in nature and lead to institutional changes adequate to the new requirements of innovative development of the country.
We agree with researchers who believe that the goal of innovative restructuring of the system of government is not just industry efficiency, optimization of management decision-making and implementation, but "implementation of the main functions of innovative public administration", which primarily include strategic planning and forecasting; integration and coordination of actions of all subjects interested in innovations; initiating and supporting innovation activities; monitoring and control over the implementation of state innovation programs and projects.
Thus, management practice shows that new technologies and innovative activities of management entities alone do not ensure the success of administrative reform. It is important to form an innovation infrastructure, which can be considered as an integrating mechanism that unites the activities of public authorities and innovative technologies. The innovative potential of the public administration system is realized through the innovation infrastructure. The latter consists of a set of specialized institutions, centers, organizations that, on the one hand, ensure the implementation of innovation projects and in general the environment of innovation (eg, consulting services or retraining centers), and on the other hand - initiate and create organizational forms for implementation of innovative projects (for example, technology transfer centers or organization of technology parks).
2. Hoshovsʹkyy, V.S. (2013). Osoblyvosti administratyvnoyi reformy v umovakh modernizatsiyi derzhavnoho upravlinnya [Features of administrative reform in the conditions of modernization of public administration]. Nats. akad. derzh. upr. pry Prezydentovi Ukrayiny. Kyiv : NADU [in Ukrainian].
3. Hrazhdan V.D. (2012). Hosudarstvennaya hrazhdanskaya sluzhba [State civil service]. Moskva: Yurknyha [in Russian].
4. Demenko, A.E. (2014). Teoretycheskye osnovy vnedrenyya ynnovatsyy v sfere hosudarstvennoho upravlenyya [Theoretical bases of introduction of innovations in the sphere of public administration]. Ékonomyka y upravlenye – Economics and management, 11 (109), 62-71 [in Russian].
5. Yefimenkova, N.M. (2015). Derzhavne upravlinnya investytsiyno-innovatsiynymy protsesamy v Ukrayini: teoretyko-istorychnyy aspekt [State management of investment and innovation processes in Ukraine: theoretical and historical aspect]. Avtoref. dys. kand. nauk z derzh. upr. : 25.00.01; Nats. akad. derzh. upr. pry Prezydentovi Ukrayiny. Dnipropetrovsʹk [in Ukrainian].
6. Ivashova, L.M., Antonov, A.V. & Borysenko, O.P. (2015). Kontrolinh v orhanakh derzhavnoyi vlady y orhanakh mistsevoho samovryaduvannya : navch. posib. [Controlling in public authorities in local governments: a textbook]. Mykolayiv: CHDU imeni Petra Mohyly [in Ukrainian].
7. Izyumsʹka, V.A. (2008). Mekhanizmy realizatsiyi derzhavnoyi innovatsiynoyi polityky v rehioni: avtoreferat dysertatsiyi na zdobuttya naukovoho stupenya kandydata nauk z derzhavnoho upravlinnya za spetsialʹnistyu 25.00.02 – mekhanizmy derzhavnoho upravlinnya [Mechanisms of realization of the state innovation policy in the region: the dissertation author's abstract on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of sciences on public administration on a specialty 25.00.02 - mechanisms of public administration]. Zaporizhzhya. Klasychnyy pryvatnyy universytet [in Ukrainian].
8. Kozhukhova, N.V., Polezhaev, K.A. (2016). Ynnovatsyonnye metody upravlenyya personalom hosudarstvennoy y munytsypalʹnoy sluzhby [Innovative methods of personnel management of state and municipal service]. Natsyonalʹnaya Assotsyatsyya Uchenykh - National Association of Scientists, 5-2 (21), 38-40 [in Russian].
9. Kontseptsiya administratyvnoyi reformy v Ukrayini [The concept of administrative reform in Ukraine]. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/810/98Text [in Ukrainian].
10. Kravchenko, S.O. (2008). Derzhavno-upravlinsʹki reformy : teoretyko-metodolohichne obhruntuvannya ta napryamy vprovadzhennya : monohrafiya [Public administration reforms: theoretical and methodological substantiation and directions of implementation: monograph]. Kyiv: NADU [in Ukrainian].
11. Marchenko, V.V. (2018). Elektronne uryaduvannya v orhanakh vykonavchoyi vlady [E-government in executive bodies]. Kharkiv, Kharkiv. nats. ped. un-t im. H. S. Skovorody: Vyd-vo KHNADU [in Ukrainian].
12. Ostrakh, M.B. (2012). Yakistʹ provadzhennya z nadannya administratyvnykh posluh (za danymy sotsiolohichnoho opytuvannya naselennya) [Quality of proceedings for the provision of administrative services (according to a poll)]. Chasopys Kyyivsʹkoho universytetu prava – Journal of Kyiv University of Law, 3, 160-164 [in Ukrainian].
13. Paryzʹkyy, I.V. (2017). Derzhavne upravlinnya innovatsiyno-tekhnolohichnym rozvytkom ekonomiky Ukrayiny : monohrafiya [State management of innovation and technological development of the economy of Ukraine: monograph]. Kyiv : VNZ «Natsionalʹna akademiya upravlinnya» [in Ukrainian].
14. Perov, S.V. (2008). Ynnovatsyy v hosudarstvennom upravlenyy [Innovations in public administration]. Aktualʹnye problemy rossyyskoho prava – Actual problems of Russian law, 3, 91-96 [in Russian].
15. Kuybida, V.S. (2018). Reforma systemy derzhavnoho upravlinnya ta mistsevoho samovryaduvannya v Ukrayini: stan, vyklyky, perspektyvy zdiysnennya [Reform of the system of public administration and local self-government in Ukraine: state, challenges, prospects of implementation]. Kyiv: NADU [in Ukrainian].
16. Sychenko, V.V., Marenichenko, V.V. (2019). Derzhavne upravlinnya rehionalʹnym rozvytkom na zasadakh yevropeysʹkykh standartiv [Public administration of regional development on the basis of European standards]. Publichne upravlinnya ta rehionalʹnyy rozvytok - Public administration and regional development. Mykolayiv, Chornomorsʹkyy natsionalʹnyy universytet im. Petra Mohyly, 4, 441-463 [in Ukrainian].
17. Smahyna, O.A., Vorontsova, H.V. (2015). Prymenenye ynnovatsyy v sfere hosudarstvennoho upravlenyya y problemy pry ykh vnedrenyy [Application of innovations in the field of public administration and problems in their implementation]. Vestnyk Severo-Kavkazskoho humanytarnoho ynstytuta – Bulletin of the North Caucasus Humanitarian Institute, 4, 13-17 [in Russian].
18. Stryhun, V.O. (2009). Orhanizatsiyne zabezpechennya perekhodu do innovatsiynoho derzhavnoho upravlinnya naukovo-tekhnichnoyu diyalʹnistyu [Organizational support for the transition to innovative public administration of scientific and technical activities]. Avtoref. dys. kand. nauk z derzh. upr.: 25.00.02. Kyiv, Akademiya munitsypalʹnoho upravlinnya [in Ukrainian].
19. Shvetsʹ, I.YU. (2013). Elektronne uryaduvannya v Ukrayini [E-government in Ukraine] Simferopol. : DIAYPI [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 37 PDF Downloads: 28