State governance of Ukraine's international cooperation processes in the field of information relations
The article deals with the peculiarities of the state management of the processes of international cooperation of Ukraine in the sphere of information relations, in particular the characteristics of the processes of international cooperation in the sphere of information relations, the analysis of state policy in the sphere of international relations to the ways of improving the mechanism of state governance of the sphere of information relations.
International cooperation in the field of information relations takes place in the process of international information activity between two or more countries in the world market of services. The basis is to provide citizens, public authorities, businesses, institutions and organizations with official information (in documentary form or publicly announced) about various events and phenomena at the international level. This could be, for example, Ukraine's foreign policy activities, events in other countries, as well as in the purposeful distribution of information and information about our country outside Ukraine.
International information relations are a rather new concept in the world, but in a very short time have become important and influential on the general economic, political and social situation of the participating countries.
International outreach is to provide all participants (for example, citizens, government agencies, businesses) with information on Ukraine's foreign policy activities that are officially documented or publicly disclosed, and to purposefully disseminate comprehensive information outside the country. About Ukraine through, for example, the media, government agencies and citizens.
It is established that in the current state of development of social development, as well as taking into account the situation of the Ukrainian and international information space, it is necessary to strengthen the role of the state in ensuring access of citizens of Ukraine to operational information and to guarantee the protection and reliability of the national information space.
2. Kravchuk, O. (2015). Poniattia ta pravovyi status zasobiv masovoi informacii v Ukraini [The Concept and legal status of mass media in Ukraine]. Pravo Ukrainy – Law of Ukraine, 5, 125-128 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kudryavceva S.P. (2015) Mijnarodna organizaciya [The International information]. Kyiv: Vydavnychyi Dim [in Ukrainian].
4. Melen, O. (2016). Zarubijnui dosvid funjcionuvannia cpecializovanuh instytucii u cferi zahystu prava na informaciy [Foreign experience in the functioning of specialized institutions in the field of protection of the right to information]. Materialy konferentsii «Zahyst prava na informaciy v Ukraini – Proceedings of Conference «Protecting the Right to Information in Ukraine», 12, 20-21, 31-33 [in Ukrainian].
5. Novyckuy, A.M. (2011). Ryzyky u pravovomu reguliuvanni formuvannia osnov informaciynogo suspilstva [Risks in the legal regulation of the formation of the foundations of the information society]. Pravo ta upravlinnia – Law and management, 1, 323-329 [in Ukrainian].
6. Oliynyk, O. (2015). Derjavna informaciyna polityka ta informaciyna bezpeka Ukrainy: polityko-pravovi aspekty [The State Information Policy and Information Security of Ukraine: Political and Legal Aspects]. Pravo Ukrainy – Law of Ukraine, 5, 108-111 [in Ukrainian].
7. Panova, I. (2011). Informaciyne pravo: teoretychni zasady formuvannia stanovlennia ta utverdjennia v systemi prava Ukrainy [Information law: theoretical principles of formation and establishment in the law system of Ukraine]. Mytna sprava – Customs business, 4 (76), part 2, 340-345 [in Ukrainian].
8. Pro osnovni zasady rozvytku informaciinogo suspilstva v Ukraini na 2016-2020 roky [About the Basic principles of development of information society in Ukraine for 2016-2020]. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
9. Sosnin, O. (2015). Peredumovy formuvannia v Ukraini informaciynogo prava [Prerequisites for the formation of information law in Ukraine]. Pravo Ukrainy – Law of Ukraine, 11, 99-103 [in Ukrainian].
10. Tymkiv, V. Tendencii ta mehanizmy udoskonalennia miscevogo samovriaduvannia Velykoi Brytanii u konteksti evrointegracii [The Trends and mechanisms for improving local self-government in the UK in the context of European integration]. Retrieved from http://korekta.io.ua/s119365/vasil_timkiv._tendencie_ta_mehanizmi_udoskonalennya_miscevogo_samovryaduvannya_velikoe_britanie/ [in Ukrainian].
11. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro zahyst informacii v avtomatyzovanyh systemah» (zi zminamy). (1994). [The Law of Ukraine «On Information Protection in Automated Systems»]. Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy - Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 31, 286 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 28 PDF Downloads: 21