PROBLEMS OF PERSONNEL PERSONNEL POLICY AND PROSPECTS OF THE FIRST VIRUSENIA AT THE REGIONAL AND MUNICIPAL RIVERS IN UKRAINE
The article has analyzed the special features of the current sovereign cadre policy in the regional and municipal rivals in Ukraine, which is a special system of official business prices, which is governed by the priority principle of administrative regulation. Since the Revolutionary leadership in the state began to dominate the personnel process, the characteristics of the transitional periods, the nature of non-repetitiveness, the non-linear nature, the fragmentation of the form of personnel corridor in the central, regional and municipal power supply increased.
It was vouched that the personnel policy became characterized by a high degree of independence and plurality of frames, and the manifestation of greater and greater rewarding of political, rather than business, more than one hour, it was necessary to keep them in good condition that often do not touch the law.
Obviously, without the roguish features of the sovereign cadre policy as a social institution, it is almost impractical for the security service to protect the constitution and the right of service to work and professional development.
Change your mind to formulate a new paradigm of sovereign cadre policy, like a social institute, oriented to democratic development of the Ukrainian suspension, all the way to the integration course.
It has been established that the sovereign cadre of personnel policy is moving forward not into the tool to fight for moisture, but from the public, but to the enormous resource of public administration of the country.
The special features of the implementation of state power personnel policies in the regional and municipal regions, in the minds of the decentralized states of the state policy for the development of the country, are marked.
At this moment, the development of personnel potential of the country’s personnel, the policy is guilty of a warehouse of social and economic development for the region, and for the huge transfer of personnel robots to the regional and municipal districts. It was numbed, with the main impetus of sovereign cadre policy, by the way regional and municipal (territorial) communities, during the decentralized period itself, as long as there was little evidence that the authorities were self-evident.
2. Atamanchuk G.V. (2004), Teoriya gosudarstvennogo upravleniya : kurs lektsiy [Theory of Public Administration: a course of lectures], Omega-L., Moskva. 323 р. [in Russian].
3. Honchar S.V. (2019) Mekhanizmy realizatsii derzhavnoi kadrovoi polityky v Ukraini na rehionalnomu ta munitsypalnomu rivniakh v umovakh detsentralizatsii [Mechanisms of implementation of the state personnel policy in Ukraine at the regional and municipal levels in the conditions of decentralization]. Retrieved from http:
chmnu.edu.ua›uploads›2017/12Disertatsiya_S.V.Gonchar.pdf [in Ukrainian]
4. Hotra V.V., Telychko T.V. (2019), Napriamy vdoskonalennia kadrovoi polityky pidpryiemstva v suchasnykh umovakh hospodariuvannia [Areas of improvement of personnel policy of the enterprise in modern conditions of management]. “Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia “Ekonomika”, № 1 (53), pp. 86-90, doi: https://doi.org/10.24144/2409-6857.2019.1(53).86-90. [in Ukrainian]
5. Denysenko M. P., Budiakova O. Yu. (2019), Pidvyshchennia indeksu liudskoho kapitalu – vazhlyva skladova innovatsiinoi kadrovoi polityky pidpryiemstv [Increasing the human capital index is an important component of enterprise innovation policy]. “Ekonomika ta derzhava”, № 4, рр. 11-17, doi: 10.32702/2306-6806.2019.4.11 [in Ukrainian]
6. Kahanovska T. Ye. (2013) Neperervna profesiina osvita kadriv yak odyn z etapiv prokhodzhennia derzhavnoi sluzhby v Ukraini [Continuous professional education of the personnel as one of the stages of civil service in Ukraine] “Yevropeiski perspektyvy”, № 10, рр. 48-59. [in Ukrainian]
7. Kayl Ya.Ya., Yepinina V.S., Manyakin A.A. (2013), Problemy kadrovogo obespecheniya organov mestnogo samoupravleniya i puti ikh resheniya (na primere makroregiona YuFO) [Problems of staffing of local governments and their solutions (for example, the macroregion of the Southern Federal District)], “Regionalnaya ekonomika. Yug Rossii”, № 2 (2), рр. 216-224. [in Ukrainian]
8. Kibanov A.Ya., Konovalova V.G., Ushakova M.V. (2010), Sluzhba upravleniya personalom: ucheb. posobie [Service personnel management: studies. allowance]. Knorus, Moskva. [in Russian]
9. Mamonova V. V. (2011), Systema mistsevoho samovriaduvannia [The system of local self-government], Entsyklopediia derzhavnoho upravlinnia u 8-my t. / Natsionalna akademiia derzhavnoho upravlinnia pry Prezydentovi Ukrainy; nauk.-red. kolehiia: Yu. V. Kovbasiuk (holova) ta in. NADU, Kyiv, T. 5, рр. 342-344. [in Ukrainian]
10. Moll Ye.G. (2011), Upravlenie kareroy menedzhera [Manager career management]. Izdatelskiy dom “Piter”, Sankt Peterburg, 424 р. [in Russian]
11. Ogloblina I.Ye. (2011), Uchebnoe posobie po distsipline “Kadrovaya politika organov regionalnogo upravleniya”. [Utorial for the discipline «Personnel policy of regional authorities»] Alt.gos.tekhn.un-t im. I.I. Polzunova. Izd-vo AltGTU, Barnaul, 362 р. [in Russian]
12. Pashko L. (2011), Profesiina osvita derzhavnykh sluzhbovtsiv ta posadovykh osib mistsevoho samovriaduvannia: akmeolohichnyi pidkhid [Professional education of civil servants and officials of local self-government: acmeological approach], “Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii derzhavnoho upravlinnia”, № 3, рр. 77-84. [in Ukrainian]
13. Fedorchuk V.A. (2015), Orhanizatsiino-pravove zabezpechennia kadrovoi polityky v derzhavnomu upravlinni [Organizational and legal support of personnel policy in public administration], “Visnyk NADU”, № 1, рр. 23-29. [in Ukrainian]
14. Yemelianov V.M., Verba S.M. (2010) Kadrove zabezpechennia orhaniv derzhavnoi vlady ta mistsevoho samovriaduvannia v Mykolaivskii oblasti [Staffing of state authorities and local self-government in the Mykolaiv region] Naukovi pratsi: Naukovo-metodychnyi zhurnal. T. 147. Vyp.135 рр. 60-65. [in Ukrainian]
Abstract views: 23 PDF Downloads: 15