Structuring of basic components and personnel procedure procedures in public authorities
The article substantiates the need to structure the basic components and procedures of the personnel process in public authorities. It is proved that personnel processes are objects of management and require certain tools for personnel decisions, special methods for the process of personnel management, but their inconsistency negatively affects the efficiency of personnel management services in public authorities. The personnel process in public authorities means a set of consecutive actions aimed at changing the state of human resources of a public authority, due to the goals and principles of personnel policy (HR-strategy) of this body in accordance with applicable law and the application of organizational and legal principles, functions, methods, mechanisms, procedures of personnel management in the public service.
The author's concept of the generalized model of personnel process in public authorities is presented. The system-forming factor of this model is the personnel potential of the public authority. All actions within the personnel process are directed to its development. The main components of the personnel process in public authorities should include: entry into public service, organizational behavior, professional development and personnel audit. The content of the personnel process in public authorities is due to the influence of such determinants as: a) current legislation and regulations governing activities in the field of public administration; b) personnel policy and HR-strategy of the public authority, which are developed based on the strategy of the public authority; c) personnel management service in the public service.
To describe the components of the personnel process in public authorities, it is advisable to use certain criteria. It is proposed to describe each element of the personnel process according to the following structural and logical scheme: first, to determine the basic procedures that must be carried out within the competence of personnel management services of public authorities; secondly, to identify, within certain procedures, the essential features and content of the activities of personnel management services of public authorities; third, to structure the basic methods used to implement the envisaged procedures within the relevant component of the personnel process.
2. Khadzhyradieva, S.K., Husiev, V.O. & Rachynskyi, A.P., etc. (2018). Instytutsionalizatsiia publichnoho upravlinnia v Ukraini : stan problem ta perspektyvy rozvytku [Institutionalization of public administration in Ukraine: the state of problems and prospects for development]. Kyiv : NADU [in Ukrainian].
3. Bilynskoi, M.M. & Petrov, O.M. (2019). Instytutsionalizatsiia publichnoho upravlinnia v Ukraini: nauk.-analit. dop. [Institutionalization of public administration in Ukraine: scientific analyst. ext.]. Kyiv : NADU [in Ukrainian].
4. Karpa, M. (2013). Metody upravlinnia kadrovymy protsesamy u konteksti stanovlennia publichnoi sluzhby v Ukraini [Methods of personnel process management in the context of the formation of public service in Ukraine]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats «Efektyvnist derzhavnoho upravlinnia» – Collection of scientific works «Efficiency of public administration», 37. Retrieved from file:///C:/Users/SVETLANA/Downloads/efdu_2013_37_49.pdf [in Ukrainian].
5. Popiuk, L.V. (2015). Upravlinnia kadrovymy protsesamy v konteksti reformuvannia mistsevoho samovriaduvannia ta terytorialnoi orhanizatsii vlady v Ukraini [Management of personnel processes in the context of reforming local self-government and territorial organization of power in Ukraine]. Elektronnyi zhurnal «Derzhavne upravlinnia: udoskonalennia ta rozvytok» – Electronic magazine «Public Administration: Improvement and Development», 10. Retrieved from http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
6. Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy «Pro zatverdzhennia pereliku haluzei znan i spetsialnostei, za yakymy zdiisniuietsia pidhotovka zdobuvachiv vyshchoi osvity» vid 29.04.2015 r. No 266 (zi zminamy) [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the list of branches of knowledge and specialties in which training of higher education seekers is carried out” dated April 29, 2015 No 266 (as amended)]. www.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.rada.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
7. Yemelianov, V.M., Nehoda, V.A. & Khadzhyradieva S.K., etc. (2018). Profesiinyi rozvytok derzhavnykh sluzhbovtsiv v umovakh hlobalizatsii ta suchasnykh zmin : Monohrafiia [Professional development of civil servants in the context of globalization and modern change: Monograph]. Mykolaiv : Yemelianova T.V. [in Ukrainian].
8. Khadzhyradieva S.K., Aliushyna, N.O. & Voronko, L.O., etc. (2017). Profesionalizatsiia u sfery publichnoho upravlinnia: stan, problemy, perspektyvy vyrishennia : Monohrafiia [Professionalization in the field of public administration: status, problems, prospects: Monograph]. Kyiv : NADU [in Ukrainian].
9. Kuibida, V.S. (2018). Reforma systemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia ta mistsevoho samovriaduvannia v Ukraini: stan, vyklyky, perspektyvy zdiisnennia [Reform of the system of public administration and local self-government in Ukraine: state, challenges, prospects of implementation]. Kyiv : NADU [in Ukrainian].
10. Rudakevich, M. (2010). Orhanizatsiino-kadrovyi audyt u systemi mekhanizmu realizatsii kadrovoi polityky derzhavnykh orhaniv [Organizational and personnel audit in the system of the mechanism of realization of personnel policy of state bodies]. Naukovyi visnyk «Demokratychne vriaduvannia» – Scientific Bulletin «Democratic Governance», Vyp. 5. Retrieved from http://www.lvivacademy.com/vidavnitstvo_1/visnik5/fail/+Rudakevych.pdf [in Ukrainian].
11. Selivanov, S.V., Obushna, N.I. & Khadzhyradieva, S.K. Rozvytok kadrovoho potentsialu derzhavnoi sluzhby v umovakh reform: problemy teorii ta praktyky : Monohrafiia [Development of personnel potential of the civil service in terms of reforms: problems of theory and practice : Monograph]. Kyiv : Vyd-vo «Karavela» [in Ukrainian].
12. Chupryna, O.O. (2011). Problemy sotsialnoi nerivnosti u pravovii, sotsialnii derzhavi [Problems of social inequality in a legal, social state]. Visnyk Donetskoho natsionalnoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli imeni Mykhaila Tuhan-Baranovskoho. Ser. : Humanitarni nauky – Bulletin of Mykhailo Tuhan-Baranovsky Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade. Ser. : Humanities, 2, 172 – 179 [in Ukrainian].
13. Shovhelia, O. (2012). Motyvatsiia derzhavnykh sluzhbovtsiv: teoretychni aspekty [Motivation of civil servants: theoretical aspects]. Derzhavne upravlinnia ta mistseve samovriaduvannia – Public administration and local self-government, Vyp. 3(14). Retrieved from http://www.dridu.dp.ua/vidavnictvo/2012/2012_03(14)/12somsta.pdf [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 38 PDF Downloads: 16