Electronic governance and electronic workflow in the process of adoption management decisions
The article describes a systematic approach to the implementation of e-governance in the decision-making process, which becomes more relevant every year. The process of its rapid application is justified by the fact that in the conditions of development of the global information society the fulfillment of its constitutional obligations by the state, the provision of services to citizens is accompanied by the expansion of the use of information and communication technologies.
The goal of implementation e-government has been formed in order to achieve the European standards of quality of administrative services, openness and transparency of government for the society. Achieving this goal involves pursuing a system of interrelated goals within the framework of appropriate public policy: improving the quality and accessibility of public services for citizens and businesses, simplifying procedures and reducing administrative costs; improving the quality of administrative processes, control over the efficiency and effectiveness of the activity of public authorities; ensuring openness of information on the activity of public authorities, widening access to it, and enabling direct participation of individuals and civil society institutions in the processes of preparation and examination of draft political and administrative decisions.
The basic principles of e-government are defined, such as: transparency and openness of power; confidentiality and information security; common technical standards and interoperability; focus on the interests and needs of consumers of services, cooperation and partnership; accountability and accountability of public authorities to citizens and society; first-person principle.
In Ukraine, as a whole, a proper legal framework for e-governance has been created, but it has a number of shortcomings such as incompleteness, declarations, non-system, unclearness, lack of consistency of documents and compliance with international norms, first of all European standards, loss of relevance, etc. a significant deterrent to the development of this field and one of the main reasons for the country to lose its position in international rankings on the development of information society and e-governance.
2. The only state portal of administrative services. Official portal [Electronic resource]. - Retrieved from: https://poslugy.gov.ua/ [in Ukraine].
3. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2017), The law of Ukraine “On electronic trust services” on October 05, 2017 No. 45 [in Ukraine].
4. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2003), The Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Documents and Electronic Workflow” on May 22, 2003 No. 851-IV // www.rada.gov.ua [in Ukraine].
5. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, The Law of Ukraine “On the National Program of Informatization” [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show [in Ukraine].
6. Ishchenko V.M. (2012). International experience e-government implementation [Electronic resource] // Access mode: http://pa.stateandregions.zp.ua/archive/4_2012/5.pdf [in Ukraine].
7. Kaganowska T.E. (2014). Eelectronic governance as a form of public administration in Ukraine: Current State and Prospects for Development // Law Forum. - No. 2 - pp. 176-182 [in Ukraine].
8. Karnaushenko V.O. (2005). Basic principles of electronic signature infrastructure formation in Ukraine: Master's thesis: (8.150000 - “Public Administration”), NADU, Kyiv: [in Ukraine].
9. Karpenko O.V. (2014). Management Services in Ukraine: Mechanisms of Provision by Authorities [Text]: monograph / AMU, Kyiv: [in Ukraine].
10. Koliushko I.B. (2018). Electronic governance - the way to efficiency and transparency of public administration // Information Society. Way of Ukraine. Library of information. Society, Kyiv: [in Ukraine].
11. The concept of development of electronic governance in Ukraine: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on September 20, 2017 No. 649-r [Electronic resource]. - Retrieved from: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show [in Ukraine].
12. Kusplyak I.S. (2014). 100 cities - a step forward. Monitoring the implementation of electronic governance as a basis for providing electronic / NGO Podil Regional Development Agency, [Electronic resource]. - Access mode : http://nc.gov.ua/news/index.php?ID=1577 Vinnitsa: [in Ukraine].
13. The portal of public services «iGov». Official portal [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://igov.org.ua/ [in Ukraine].
14. On approval of the Concept of development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine for 2018-2020 // Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 17, 2018 No. 67-r. - Access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/67-2018-r [in Ukraine].
15. Romanyuk S.A. Regional development policy in Ukraine: current state and new opportunities. Regional studies: [monograph] / UADU, Kyiv: [in Ukraine].
Abstract views: 29 PDF Downloads: 39