RESPONSIBILITY AND DELAY TASKS IN THE CONTEXT OF PUBLIC GOVERNANCE
The article is devoted to defining the essence of responsibility as a psychological term in the process of management of civil servants. As a result of the analysis of scientific sources, an analysis of the problem of procrastination as a delay in the fulfillment of tasks was made. The author of the article emphasized different approaches to defining the term liability. In particular, he views the responsibility of public servants in management as a willful quality of the developed personality, which is directly related to the freedom of choice in behavior and is crucial in the self-realization and actualization of the person. In the author's opinion, the personal responsibility of civil servants also manifests itself: in readiness for self-improvement; psychological readiness for activities in the social sphere; in the formed professional thinking and ability to independently analyze a specific situation; in assessing the possible consequences for the decisions chosen; in the formed moral-ethical and strong-willed qualities; in the developed self-consciousness as the ability to be aware of oneself, their "I", their needs, interests, values, their being, their meaning, their own behavior. Responsibility is also seen as a special form of human existence, the ability of the individual to selectively and consciously influence the surrounding reality, with a mandatory consideration of all possible consequences of influence and an unconditional willingness to account for those consequences.
In particular, the article deals with current scientific approaches to the definition of terms. The author's position is presented to determine the essence of procrastination as a process of voluntarily delaying the fulfillment of important tasks in connection with the awareness of their responsibility for both performed and deferred management actions and actions.
2. Al-Ani, N.M. (2014). Otvetstvennost i eyo klassicheskaya i neklassicheskaya paradigmyi [Responsibility and its classic and non-classical paradigms]. Aktualnyie problemyi gumanitarnyih i estestvennyih nauk – Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 7-1, 182-187 [in Russian].
3. Artemenko, N. (2008). Planuvannia kariernoho rozvytku derzhavnoho sluzhbovtsia [Planning the career development of a civil servant]. Visn. derzh. sluzhby Ukrainy – Visn. state. services of Ukraine, 3, 76-79 [in Ukrainian].
4. Bazyka, Ye. L. (2012). Fenomen psykhofiziolohichnoho stanu prokrastynatsii [The phenomenon of psychophysiological state of procrastination]. Mezhdystsyplynarnye issledovanyia v nauke I obrazovanii – Interdisciplinary research in science and education, 1 K. Retrieved from www.es.rae.ru/mino/158-1023 [in Russian].
5. Bezrukova, O. A. (2015). Sotsialna vidpovidalnist v suchasnomu ukrainskomu suspilstvi: sotsiolohichna kontseptualizatsiia ta dosvid empirychnoho doslidzhennia [Social Responsibility in Contemporary Ukrainian Society: Sociological Conceptualization and the Experience of Empirical Research]. Klasych. pryvat. un-t. – Zaporizhzhia [in Ukrainian].
6. Bekh, I.D. (1995). Vid voli do osobystosti [From will to personality]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
7. Vaida, T. S. (2016). Prokrastynatsiia yak komponent povedinky pratsivnykiv OVS ta yii profilaktyka pid chas profesiinoi pidhotovky kursantiv u VNZ MVS Ukrainy [Procrastination as a component of the behavior of police officers and its prevention during the vocational training of cadets at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine]. Yurydychnyi biuleten – Legal Bulletin, 2, 197-211. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ub_2016_2_22 [in Ukrainian].
8. Vorobyova, V.V. & Yakimanskaya, I.S. (2003). Psihologiya leni: postanovka problemy [The Psychology of Sloth: Problem Statement]. Orenburg [in Russian].
9. Hrai, M. (2010). Prosuvannia po sluzhbi yak element derzhavno-sluzhbovykh vidnosyn [Promotion as an element of public-service relations]. Visn. derzh. sluzhby Ukrainy – Visn. state. services of Ukraine, 34-38 [in Ukrainian].
10. Lay C. H. At last, my research article on procrastination / C. H. Lay // Journal of Research in Personality. – 1986. – Vol. 20. – P. 474-495.
11. Maksimenko, S.D. (2006). Genezis suschestvovaniya lichnosti [The genesis of the existence of personality]. Kyiv, 111-113 [in Russian].
12. Motruk, T. O. & Stetsenko, D. V. (2014) Prokrastynatsiia yak inhibitor rozvytku uspishnoi osobystosti [Procrastination as an inhibitor of successful personality development]. Proceedings from: I Vseukrainska naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia studentiv, aspirantiv i molodykh vchenykh – The First All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists.Sumy [in Ukrainian].
13. Mochernyi, S. V. (Ed.). (2005). Ekonomichnyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk [Economic Encyclopedic Dictionary]. (Vols. 1-2). Lviv: Svit [in Ukrainian].
14. Myichko, V. N. (2016). Prokrastinatsiya kak fenomen i obraz zhizni sovremennogo cheloveka [Procrastination as a phenomenon and lifestyle of a modern person]. Molodoy uchenyiy – Young scientist, 25, 651-654. Retrieved from https://moluch.ru/archive/ 129/35866 [in Russian].
15. Muzdyibaev, K. (1999). Vospitanie otvetstvennostyu [Responsibility Education]. SPb.:Evraziya [in Russian].
16. Prykhodko, Yu. O. (2012). Psykholohichnyi slovnyk-dovidnyk [Psychological reference dictionary]. Kyiv: Karavela [in Ukrainian].
17. Rothblum, E. D. (1986). [Affective, cognitive, and behavioral differences between high and low procrastinators] – Vol. 33. – P. 387-394. [in English].
18. Rubinshteyn, S. (1985). Byitie i soznanie [Being and consciousness]. Moskva: SSSR [in Russian].
19. Savchyn, M.V. (1997). Psykholohichni osnovy rozvytku vidpovidalnoi povedinky osobystosti [Psychological bases of development of responsible personality behavior]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
20. Semyonova, F.O. & Uzdenova, A.M. (2012). Vliyanie prokrastinatsii narazvitie ispolnitelskoy deyatelnosti v podrostkovom vozraste [The effect of procrastination on the development of performance in adolescence]. Politematicheskiy setevoy elektronnyiy nauchnyiy zhurnal Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta – Political Internet electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 83, 847-856 [in Russian].
21. Andriushchenko, A. I. & Riabets, I. M. (2008). Sotsialna vidpovidalnist: teoretyko-metodolohichnyi aspekt analizu [Social responsibility: theoretical and methodological aspect of the analysis]. Sotsiolohichni doslidzhennia suchasnoho suspilstva – Sociological studies of modern society, 844, 133-135 [in Ukrainian].
22. Skovoroda, H.S. (1994). Tvory [Writings]. (Vols. 1-2). Kyiv: Oberehy [in Ukrainian].
23. Osipova, G. V. (1995). Entsiklopedicheskiy sotsiologicheskiy slovar [Encyclopedic Sociological Dictionary]. Moskva [in Russian].
24. Bernstein P. L. Against the gods: The remarkable story of risk [Electronic Resource] / Peter L. Bernstein. – New York: Wiley, 1998. – 400 p. – Retrieved from: https://www.amazon.com/Against-Gods-Remarkable-Story-Risk/dp/047
25. Ferrari, J. R. (2001). Procrastination as self-regulation failure of performance: Effects of cognitive load, self-awareness, and time limits on working best under pressure. European Journal of Personality, Vol. 15, pp.391-406.
26. Heider F. The psychology of interpersonal relations [Text] / F. Heider. - N. Y., 1958.
27. Milgram N. A. Procrastination: A malady of modern time / Noach Milgram // Boletin de Psicologia. – 1992. – Vol. 35:83
28. Online Etymology Dictionary [Electronic Resource] / Douglas Harper – Retrieved from: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=procrastination
29. Steel P. The nature of procrastination: a meta-analytic and theoretical review of quintessential self-regulatory failure [Electronic Resource] / Piers Steel // Psychological bulletin. – 2007. – Vol. 133(1). – P. 65-94. – Retrieved from: https://ru.scribd.com/doc/ 63679278/STEEL-P-The-Nature-of-Procrastination-A-Meta-Analytic-andTheoretical-Review-of-Quintessential-Self-Regulatory-Failure
30. The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [Electronic Resource]. – Firth Edition. – Retrieved from: https://ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=procrastination
Abstract views: 16 PDF Downloads: 6